Hey Tony Xu,

My name is Aran McDermott. I am the owner of two restaurants.

Harrigan's Family Restaurant in Montville NJ had our staff confused when door dashers came in for a pick up.

We never got a call from anyone at Door dash asking an owner or manager if this is ok. Your company illegally said that they deliver for Harrigan's on my Google Business listing without my consent.

Then I get a call from Danielle in Phoenix saying a "Pilot Trial" is over and if I don't take a "Black Friday" deal of 20% of each delivery then in it will be 35% moving forward.

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Harrigan's has always been take out only for a reason. This way I know the food I sell is hot and fresh.

This is a bad business practice. You've now created a false expectation in the eyes of MY customers. And your Sales Staff blames OUR customers now for creating this situation.

I called some guy named Nixon in the Philippines and Danielle's boss Andy ( listen to my phone call with him.

I want a refund for every purchase from Harrigan's Family Restaurant for all deliveries done through Doordash. You should have never been allowed access without asking permission. I want a call from you, you need to understand that our restaurant's reputation is our livelihood.

You have no right to crowbar your service in with mine without permission. Now that you already have, I want an apology and all money refunded in full.

The Better Business Bureau will here from me as well.

My number is 973-

Trouble ticket number # 427404408

Here are the DD employees I spoke with so far:

Danielle in Phoenix 480-800-0476

Any in SF called from Elaine Jacquelin's phone 415-361-0767

Nixon in the Phillipines 650-681-9470

Sincerely,

Aran McDermott

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 21.

Comments