1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had three bad experiences with Doordash.com. Two were on one order.

The first time I went to order the site didn't work properly. To order two things from one restaurant I had to place two separate orders (the second item kept over-writing the first item. After 35 minutes with customer support they refunded one of the delivery fees to my account. I'd have rather had the cash back.

The second time I ordered (I had 7 days to use my credit :s) the restaurant didn't have what I wanted. The driver called me; I ordered something else. When the order got here it was wrong. I contacted customer support and saw that not only had my order been wrong, I was charged for what the restaurant didn't have and what they delivered.

The second time I was on with support for 1 1/2 hours while they tried to figure it out. I asked that the right item be sent AND for the overcharge to be put back into my bank account. After several math fails on what they owed me I finally TOLD them what the amount was. They are supposedly putting it back in my bank account. We will see.

I'm done with doordash.com. They are far from the only game in town. I will use other services in the future.

This reviewer shared experience about "excessive issues including overcharged and problem with delivery" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Doordash and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about doordash delivery service from Doordash was failed second chance and double charge plus more Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Grubhub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Doordash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Doordash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments