Indianapolis, Indiana
100% full Not resolved

I had three bad experiences with Doordash.com. Two were on one order.

Related: Doordash Food Delivery Service Review

The first time I went to order the site didn't work properly. To order two things from one restaurant I had to place two separate orders (the second item kept over-writing the first item. After 35 minutes with customer support they refunded one of the delivery fees to my account. I'd have rather had the cash back.

The second time I ordered (I had 7 days to use my credit :s) the restaurant didn't have what I wanted. The driver called me; I ordered something else. When the order got here it was wrong. I contacted customer support and saw that not only had my order been wrong, I was charged for what the restaurant didn't have and what they delivered.

The second time I was on with support for 1 1/2 hours while they tried to figure it out. I asked that the right item be sent AND for the overcharge to be put back into my bank account. After several math fails on what they owed me I finally TOLD them what the amount was. They are supposedly putting it back in my bank account. We will see.

I'm done with doordash.com. They are far from the only game in town. I will use other services in the future.

Review about: Doordash Food Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Failed second chance, Double charge plus more.

1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Doordash Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Excessive issues including overcharged and problem with delivery / $20
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.