Doordash - Strike Three You're OUT

I had three bad experiences with Two were on one order.

The first time I went to order the site didn't work properly. To order two things from one restaurant I had to place two separate orders (the second item kept over-writing the first item. After 35 minutes with customer support they refunded one of the delivery fees to my account. I'd have rather had the cash back.

The second time I ordered (I had 7 days to use my credit :s) the restaurant didn't have what I wanted. The driver called me; I ordered something else. When the order got here it was wrong. I contacted customer support and saw that not only had my order been wrong, I was charged for what the restaurant didn't have and what they delivered.

The second time I was on with support for 1 1/2 hours while they tried to figure it out. I asked that the right item be sent AND for the overcharge to be put back into my bank account. After several math fails on what they owed me I finally TOLD them what the amount was. They are supposedly putting it back in my bank account. We will see.

I'm done with They are far from the only game in town. I will use other services in the future.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• What I disliked
    • Failed second chance
    • Double charge plus more

Reason of review:
Excessive issues including overcharged and problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Doordash Food Delivery Service
Review category
review #918859 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Doordash? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.