I had three bad experiences with Doordash.com. Two were on one order.
The first time I went to order the site didn't work properly. To order two things from one restaurant I had to place two separate orders (the second item kept over-writing the first item. After 35 minutes with customer support they refunded one of the delivery fees to my account. I'd have rather had the cash back.
The second time I ordered (I had 7 days to use my credit :s) the restaurant didn't have what I wanted. The driver called me; I ordered something else. When the order got here it was wrong. I contacted customer support and saw that not only had my order been wrong, I was charged for what the restaurant didn't have and what they delivered.
The second time I was on with support for 1 1/2 hours while they tried to figure it out. I asked that the right item be sent AND for the overcharge to be put back into my bank account. After several math fails on what they owed me I finally TOLD them what the amount was. They are supposedly putting it back in my bank account. We will see.
I'm done with doordash.com. They are far from the only game in town. I will use other services in the future.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failed second chance
- Double charge plus more
You May Also Like
- "I ordered CHICKEN from FOODPANDAINDIA, the vendor name was HII MIRCHII, JABALPUR, he send me BLOOD LAIDEN CHICKEN PIECE. when I complained to him, he misbehaved with me and told..."
- "Tattoo LARRY & Redhead in a bottle SALLY, the 2 sales people that came to my door, (I don't have a problem with tattoos or coloring your hair, just describing..."
- "My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets that she had ordered via GrubHub and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate..."
- "The attached video is from a ABC affiliate investigative report on the Sundance office in Indianapolis, Indiana. (They call themselves Smartravel, but it's the same company as Sundance, with the..."
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."
- "I ordered a Mother's Day plant for my mom, paid $100 which was ok if she got what I ordered. When it was delivered she got a totally DIFFERENT plant...."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."