Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 19

They issued full credit after repeated emails back and forth from customer customer service who don't even seem to read them. Seemed more like BOTs responding. Eventually, a rep actually read the email and issued full credit.

Original review posted by user Jan 07

Considering that I am a new customer and the story below is only the 2nd time I have used Doordash within a week and this is the service/experience I have received. Their customer support is more like bots who cut & paste standard answers. Pathetic!!

-----------

I am being billed incorrectly and these are multiple requests that i have submitted and support seems to be not understanding plain and simple words and responds with unnecessary explanations.

I need to be refunded for my order since restaurant did NOT fulfill my order. I am getting fed up with repeatadly asking and submitting responses to your support which seems incompetent. I want the amount charged to me refunded (NOT credit on my account) - REFUNDED BACK TO MY CREDIT CARD.

Item 1 - Chip and Queso (i only received Chips). Why would I order Chips only?

Item 2 - Burrito had Queso as ingredient. Charges $10.05 (Chipotle receipt shows $9.80), not sure if Queso deems a $0.25 reduction. I might NOT have ordered the burrito if no Queso is available.

Receipt from Doordash and Chipotle. My tip for driver would also have been different as i based it on a percentage. So would taxes and doordash surcharges.

Chipotle never confirmed if I still wanted the order due to missing items and ASSUMED to process it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Pathetic customer support - more like bots answering.

Comments

Throw them to the dogs and go back to whatever system you used for the rest of your life before these couch potato delivery services came along. I can't imagine sending using a service like that except : I'm an invalid, my one car is dead, all of the grocery stores in the area have closed, etc.