1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered a pizza. The Dasher picked up my order then brought it to a location that was 10 minutes in the wrong direction.

I know this because I pulled it up on google maps. When he got there he stayed there with my food for more than five minutes. I sent him a text saying he was at the wrong address. He replayed back about 4 minutes after my message saying he is only 4 minutes away.

Which was wrong. When I got the pizza it look like someone had moved the cheese off of the pizza. I decided not to eat it since it was tampered with. Door dash’s solution was to give me a credit of $6.40.

Which isn’t what I paid for the pizza. The pizza was over $13. So the dasher gets to keep the 5 dollar tip and I get stuck with th bill. Won’t be using there service again.

They should of at the very least refunded the price of the pizza.

It’s a shame that customer service is dead in most industries. The two screen shots of the maps shows he went to some other house before he got to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 20.

Comments

#1592069

Just an FYI we can be given 2 orders at once.Lol if you think your the only person your pizza boy has driven to this route.