Verified Reviewer

I purchased dash pass yesterday, tried to place an order around 6pm but kept getting error. dd chat had me log out then log in, delete app then reinstall app, try ordering on website...

45 minutes later after trying all these things still couldn't place an order! Then chat disconnects me, 2nd chat disconnected, 3rd chat... useless... 4th chat rude...

no answers, no explanation, no apology, no credit for inconvenience. Then I place my order through the restaurant website directly and guess who delivers it... DOOR DASH... but not under the dash pass i just paid for...

of course I had to pay all the additional fees... so today I call Door dash customer service and they said sorry, we will cancel and refund your dash pass. Have a nice day!. WOW really?

Such a rip off to begin with but this crap is inexcusable. Stay away, use a different company or pick up food but door dash won't see another dollar from me ever!

User's recommendation: Poor customer service, expensive fees, not worth the hassle.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Dashpass Subscription.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments