Fremont, California
2.9
Turnaround Time

Didn't receive any updates on my order, it took WELL over the estimated time to arrive and, when the Dasher finally knocked on the door, I opened it to see my food sitting on the ground outside the door with the "Dasher" nowhere in sight.. Guess he took Door "Dash" a little too literally...

Half of my order was missing, AND, judging from the empty contents in the bag, I'm assuming it was EATEN.

This is the second time I've had an issue with their drivers. Amazing, I wonder how much these people get paid? I hope these aren't the same workers who demand hire wages.

Talked to their customer service and they said they can't refund me because the food was already delivered. Huh, I guess they're counting the driver's trash in my bags as delivered.

Anyway, no longer using DoorDash. Will just put in the effort to actually get my food from hereon.

Reason of review: Multiple issues: Driver left food on door step and was nowhere to be found (ran away?), item was missing, left overs from whatever he was eating were in my bag..

DoorDash Cons: Incompetent driver, Missing food, Order left on door step.

• Bad Drivers