I ordered from Five Guys which is less than a mile away from my work location (delivery location). My Dasher, "Jessica S" picked up my food, and instead of coming straight to the delivery location, I watched her little car on my map go about 4 miles (or more) out of the way, sat in a neighborhood for 15 minutes, then came ALL the way back to me and dropped off my food.

First, it was NOT a Jessica that delivered my food, it was a male. Secondly, out of $50 worth of food, only ONE hamburger was delivered. I immediately contacted DoorDash which was more than willing to solve the situation by offering a refund or a redelivery (I chose redelivery, we were hungry at the office!). After contacting DoorDash, I contacted the restaurant itself who insist that they did complete my full order and even read the entire receipt back to me and had me speak with the gentleman who processed the order.

It is my honest belief, that this driver "Jessica" took the food to a friends house and gave it to them then just brought the sandwhich back to me. It had looked like the sandwich was opened already and the bottom of the bag was very greasy just like it once had fries in it (which I had ordered but not received).

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments