Verified Reviewer

This guy named Steven delivered my groceries from Walmart. He was late, When he gets here he calls me and I ask if hes in the lobby.

He swears then tells me he just got here! He then says he needs help because theres a lot of groceries. I tell him this is a no contact delivery to the door and I am at high risk medically. He doesnt care and says he should just leave them in the lobby.

I tell him there is an elevator. He doesnt care so I go down there, scared out of my wits because he isnt wearing a mask and start bringing up the bags of groceries. He picks up a bag with a 100 ounce bottle of Pine Sol in it and drops it, spilling Pine Sol everywhere. He just stands there while I get the cap back on the bottle.

I resume picking up the groceries as he grabs a couple bags and makes just one trip up to my second floor apartment. I tell him to leave, he does, and calls me a *** on his way out!

User's recommendation: Stay away from Door Dash.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Pros: Never again.

DOORDASH Cons: Your unfair acts, Abusive, Lazy.

Comments