Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered Taco Bell the other day to be delivered to my job (Picture People inside buy buy baby in Braintree) and the delivery driver was totally unprofessional. James texted me saying he was there but I was dealing with customers so I asked him politely to come inside.

15 minutes pass and I still hadnt gotten my food so I texted him. He told me he left it at the front counter (baby registry). So I went to go grab my food and no one knew where he put it I was not told that he dropped it off he didn’t even make an attempt to bring it to my studio and it was a very very frustrating time. I then proceeded to text him telling him next time bring it to the actual picture people studio, and he told me I have to put that in th delivery instructions, WHICH IT CLEARLY IS STATED IN THE DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS.

Door dash drivers should be trained a lot better since they are in a customer service job.

Will NEVER EVER EVER order from door dash again. Thank you James for ruining my experience!!

Comments