1.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

It’s valentine’s day, we ordered food at 5:56 for an hour delivery on over $50 in sushi. They have my address, apartment number, dial code for the main office and my cell phone number.

I go to track my delivery at 6:50 and it tells me it was delivered at 6:41. They never delivered the food to me, nor tried to reach out contacting me. Contacted customer service, who contacted my driver who said it was definitely delivered, and I was accused of lying. After finally getting a refund and an extra $15 for the trouble.

I was then told to reorder from the restaurant, and shortly after I do I receive an email saying my order will not be delivered. So, hoping for a better result, we order a third time, but this time from a different restaurant. Its ordered at 7:30 and supposed to be delivered at 8:40. We’ve already waited over 2 hours and now, our third order, was late!

It’s 9:20 valentine’s day night when we finally get to eat a semi warm dinner. Was told there is nothing extra they will do, so therefore will never use doordash and stick to my trusted friend, Bite Squad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Order canceled but reason given was not valid, Not receiving my order twice, Cold food.

Comments