Beverly Hills, California
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

tried to place an order at a local restaurant tonight. and i cant quite understand what the issue was.

i called the support number after the website told me that it couldnt make the delivery by the reported time. so i went to try to adjust the delivery and the website wouldnt even let me submit my order. why do you have restaurants on your website that you dont or wont deliver for. so i called support and was talking to someone with such a heavy accent.

who after asking my name went on a huge speech for a minute and a half abou how their systems were updating. i couldnt ask the question i needed to ask. and then the agent hung up the call and immediately pushed me into a survey. this is terrible service, the agent on the phone refused to even ask how to help.

so from now on i will NEVER order from door dash again. ALSO i work the front desk at a hotel in the evenings and will NEVER EVER recommend any of my guests use door dash. i will direct them to either uber eats or grubhub.

get your customer service team better training and DONT push customers off the phones. by the way i went with uber eats for my order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Food Delivery Mobile Application.

Reason of review: customer service, website, and advertising.

Preferred solution: train the service agents in customer service how to better handle calls..

Comments