Salt Lake City, Utah
1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Today I ordered some food. I was notified that the Dasher picked up the food and they were on the way to me, but then in when I looked at the ETA the time when from 27 minutes up to over 40 minutes; granted at this time I had already waited 20 minutes.

After a while I got a notification that a different Dasher was heading to the restaurant to pick up my food, then my order was cancelled a few minutes later because the restaurant stated someone else already picked up the food. When I called the customer service all they stated was they could give me a refund for my food and a $5 credit on my account. She wouldn’t do anything more, even when I stated that my blood sugar went down and I almost had a diabetic reaction, which several hours I’m still not feeling that well.

I asked for a supervisor to call me. I’ve had too many bad experiences with DoorDash I’m not going to order from them again!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Pros: Ordering lunch without the lunch rush traffic and crowds.

DOORDASH Cons: Order being canceled twice after waiting for almost 2 hours.

• poor
  • Total Lack Of Customer Service

Comments

ContemplativeIbizanHound587

This is like what happened to me. That first dasher who picked it up is a thief!

It seems like they hire a lot of them. Probably out enjoying our food that we paid and waited for.

A delivery person who worked for the restaurant would never get away with this without being fired but they seem to get away with it all the time. Ridiculous!!