2.0
Additional Fees

On April 30, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. I was scheduled to have an appointment with doordash for an orientation at 815 Mission Ave.

suite #203. I arrived as early as 10:45 a.m. according to the email that was sent to me a day prior. When I arrived to the suite at the appointed time the door was locked and the person in the room was still talking to someone else for their orientation.

At 11:00 a.m. the door was still closed. There were three signs on the door stating that if the door is closed there is an orientation going on and that all others had to wait outside the building until someone walked out. I waited for 5 minutes before checking the door again.

The door was checked and it remained locked. There was silence for about 15 minutes. At 11:22a.m. a female wearing a black hoodie with turquoise and black hair answered the door.

She told everyone that was there that they were late for their appointment. However all 4 of them, including me were there on time. She argued that the door was open when it was not. She was very late with her orientations and blamed it all on the fact that she didn't receive the emails,she was running behind on work, and that she had 11:30 a.m.

appointments to do. So I told her " I was leaving" due to the lack of organization there at the center.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

A similar thing happened to me. Except no one showed up, ever!

It was in Clairemont Sandiego, there were signs on the door stating that they they were only doing “express orientation”.

I waited 30 minutes, knocking occasionally, then I left. The next day I got an email stating that I didn’t show up for my appointment.