1.9
Turnaround Time

I placed an order with DD for the first time- only because my favorite sushi place uses them to deliver. I pre-schedule my delivery at 7:00 am for a 12:45 PM delivery.

At 11:30 am I receive a notification telling me that the restaurant has received my order and it is being prepared and I will receive as planned at 12:45. So around 12:30 I notice no movement on the app- no update that the order is ready & being picked up. So I contact their *** customer service to end up communicating with someone who is a total complete ***. All I get are form responses- I am so sorry for your inconvienience and I understand why you are upset.

No ETA on my order. No update as to the status. nothing. Then I am told she is trying to get a hold of the dasher.

Awesome. Then I am told that they are very busy and my order could not be assigned to a dasher which is why it is delayed by THIRTY MINUTES! I mean?!? My SUSHI is sitting there ready to be delivered for 30 minutes?????????????

Are you kidding me? And it's not only not being picked up because they are TOO BUSY but also NO ONE even bothers to contact me? What a joke. And their offer to me is a 50% credit for my next order ?

How about the hospital bill when I get food poisoning from eating warm sushi that;s been sitting out waiting to be picked up?

What a total joke. Don't ever use this service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

DoorDash Cons: Delivery not on time.

Comments