I submitted and immediately noticed within seconds that my order would not be going to the correct address. The app wouldn't allow me to cancel even though it had been 1-2 minutes since creating the order.

The app also wouldn't allow me to change the address. I called the driver THROUGH THE APP and the my driver confirmed that it would be cancelled and the funds would be credit to my account. However I still received text that my order was being deliver. I attempted to cancel through the restaurant as well.

And the I waited on hold for over 40 minutes during my work time to speak with a representative and was never able to connect with someone. Only to find out my food would still delivered to the wrong address. I'm EXTREMELY unhappy with this service. I should be able to cancel my order after it's been less than a minute of order.

I don't know who lied to me over the phone but it was someone I that I spoke with through the app. I just want my money back

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments