Verified Reviewer

1.3

Ordered dinner for a sick friend and her family. Driver called me to confirm he was in the right location to go down a dirt road.

I confirmed for him. He said he didn't think his car would make it. We hung up with me thinking it would be delivered. He never delivered the food!

Never called me to tell me it wasn't delivered, nothing! Contacted support at Door Dash. Impossible to get a real person. Finally did and complained.

Got my money credited to my Door Dash account, but not the full amount. Talked to customer service to get it fully refunded to my original payment source. They didn't understand what I was asking for. Asked to be sent to escalation, talked to the next person.

They said they would credit my card, but it never showed up. Instead they credited my Door Dash account which I can now not even access to order any food. I will NEVER use them again.

Still trying to get my refund. Am not happy!

User's recommendation: Use another food delivery provider.

Comments