Verified Reviewer

you people are truly disgusting. i have been using doordash for quite a while.

i am disabled and am unable to leave my home. i have specific instructions on my profile that say to leave my order at my front door not the back door. my disability makes it nearly impossible to get to my back door. another thing is that my back door in outside and it often gets very cold out there.

when my order is left out there it is quite often very cold by the time i get it. every time there is a problem with my delivery i complain about it. wouldn't you? i have received compensation for the problems door dash has caused many times which is the way it should be done by a reputable company that cares about the business that they run.

i'm not causing the problems door dash is. well i have gotten to the point whereby i no long get compensation for your problems. i am told that i have received compensation too many times already so that i won't get it anymore. what a way to run a company.

you make mistakes and because you make so many mistakes i can no longer be compensated for your errors. wow what a way to treat your customers. i currently have dashpass which i won't be renewing because i will be using one of the many services that do the same thing that you do and hopefully will follow instruction which doordash doesn't. i won't be using doordash anymore and neither will my friends that have been using it.

i'm sure doordash couldn't care less because they already have so much business that they feel they can treat their customers they way that you do. one more thing. on two occasions when i had to go to my back door to get my order was once again delivered to the wrong place i fell and was injured. if i was litigious i would have sued doordash but that is not the kind of person i am.

ok i'll stop this for now because i'm sure that the flunkies that get this won't even care to read this. byebye

User's recommendation: don't use this service.

DOORDASH Cons: No way to easily contact customer service.

Comments