Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Doordash is the absolute worst. In a nutshell, I placed an order that cost approximately $103 dollars.

After an hour and a half wait on Mother's Day I had to go pick up my own food and had to pay $149 because doordash did not update the Menu on the website for the restaurant and the food cost more than what was advertised. Not to mention my order was assigned to 2 different people who were suppose to deliver it but failed to do so. Then they charged me for the food online although they didn't deliver it to me. So I was double charged.

They refunded the online charge but after this complete inconvenience because of their lazy delivery people and incorrect information posted online that led to me being overcharged I expected my food to be FREE but they refused to refund me any additional money. They thought a $20 credit was sufficient compensation.

I will NEVER use Doordash again and I will not recommend anyone else use them either!! I've used Postmates several times in the past and haven't had any problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Refund policy is bad, No way to easily contact customer service.

Comments