Van Nuys, California
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

This is quite possibly the worst delivery I've received from Doordash. Honestly, 4 different meals ordered and not one was correct.

I'm not sure if I should blame the restaurant (Black Bear Diner 18355 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356) for not putting items in the bags or blame the dasher for not ensuring the order is correct before leaving the restaurant. I think the dasher is the last line of defense, they should be checking the order to ensure all is good, not just some taxi service. Either way, a Tri-Tip Dip with no dip is now just a dry beef sandwich. An Asian salad with no dressing is just a bad salad (mind you this was for a 90-year-old woman, dressing/moisture is important).

FYI, any salad with no dressing sucks. Let's also not forget that NO sides came with the order, not one, none. With no fruit salad for my 3 yo daughter, she gets 5 thumb-sized mini corn dogs for dinner, not what I consider a good meal. A beef dip by itself no sides, no sauce, not exactly a good meal.

Lastly, with romaine lettuce still being suspect at the moment, why is it on my sandwich (I know Florida and indoor grown romaine has been cleared but the restaurant couldn't confirm where there's came from or how old it was). Overall, a very bad experience today, one that likely will have me never using Doordash or Black Bear Diner 18355 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356 again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments