Featured Not resolved
1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

So i odered from doordash because my feet was hurting so bad, i could hardly walk. I live in an appartment, which is stated right in the delivery address.

I put the little instruction to call so i can tell the dasher how to get my apartment. When he arrived, he called and told me he's parked in front of the building, and doesn't want to get a ticket(fireservice parking zone) i should come get my food. I told him no one will tow or give hima ticket, that I've lived long enough in that building complex to know how things operate. I said drop off and pick up can park there for a short time, just like the DHL, etc.

He blatantly refused, and basically told me "you're not hungry yet". He told me he has dropped my food, and he would advise i come get it if im hungry.

This is just unbelievable, and extremely unsanitary. Im really disappointed in doordash, and will suggest that they train the dashers on how to address customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Screw your tip and your irresponsible advisement. To urge someone else to do something wrong or illegal, regardless of how serious or not it may be, is utterly moronic.

"Yeah! Go ahead and park there... you'll be fine! Trust me, they wont ticket you." Whoever says stuff like that belongs in the same group of *** who say "Ahh don't be scared....

my dog doesn't bite" (Of course not, that's because your dog knows you)..... or "Oh don't worry, I don't have any STDs... we don't need a condom (Self-explanatory). Don't blame Door Dash.

Geesh, someone like you is probably hoping to find an app where someone will also feed you... ex: Face Feed?

Stop whining about your aching feet, and go make that PB&J... And for once, take some responsibility and accountability for in your life.

to Anonymous #1682053

If you had processed your thoughts calmly enough, you would have realized somewhere in the comments I wrote that the apartment complex is gated and a drop off slip is handed to those making deliveries. However, every Tom, Sussie, Meghan, Harry, and *** is entitled to their opinion no matter how outrageously flawed it is.

#1619937

Next time make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.... I wouldn't risk a ticket either... They all say don't worry about it until it happens..

to Anonymous #1621429

That's an apartment complex, not a street! You get a drop off slip before entering the gate.

So the security is pretty much aware you'll be parked there for a short time. Shame on you if you're the driver!

NervousSiameseFightingFish
to Anonymous #1621834

Well no tip for you. If people would make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich then you wouldn’t have a job...