Featured Not resolved
1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

So i odered from doordash because my feet was hurting so bad, i could hardly walk. I live in an appartment, which is stated right in the delivery address.

I put the little instruction to call so i can tell the dasher how to get my apartment. When he arrived, he called and told me he's parked in front of the building, and doesn't want to get a ticket(fireservice parking zone) i should come get my food. I told him no one will tow or give hima ticket, that I've lived long enough in that building complex to know how things operate. I said drop off and pick up can park there for a short time, just like the DHL, etc.

He blatantly refused, and basically told me "you're not hungry yet". He told me he has dropped my food, and he would advise i come get it if im hungry.

This is just unbelievable, and extremely unsanitary. Im really disappointed in doordash, and will suggest that they train the dashers on how to address customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

#1619937

Next time make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.... I wouldn't risk a ticket either... They all say don't worry about it until it happens..

to Anonymous #1621429

That's an apartment complex, not a street! You get a drop off slip before entering the gate.

So the security is pretty much aware you'll be parked there for a short time. Shame on you if you're the driver!

NervousSiameseFightingFish
to Anonymous #1621834

Well no tip for you. If people would make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich then you wouldn’t have a job...