30.2K views
1.3

I am appalled at what I've gathered is their "official" way of righting a wrong...

1. Late?: If you're delivery is over an hour they late they only offer you a delivery fee in credits, this ranges from 1-7 in credits and NOT a refund.

2. Missing an item?: If you're delivery is missing an item they give you the cost of the item in credits, NOT a refund.

3. Get delivered the wrong item?: If they deliver you a salad when you wanted a cheeseburger they give you a deliver fee in credits ranging from 1-7, NOT a refund.

4. Restaurant closed?: They just cancel the order, put the amount in credits and you won't know until you're stomach is howling.

They really push to give you the least amount of credits possible and, in my opinion, if you don't get what you ordered then it's only right to get your money back.

If there's ever a class action against them for this "legal" loophole of stealing money then count me in!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Terrible company policies.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Pros: Delivery guy.

DOORDASH Cons: Poor customer service, Missing meals.

Location: Seattle, Washington

Comments

40$ in food just happen to me they are refusing to refund me for food I paid for and didn't recieve georgia area. Count me in they stay doing this to people I know as well.

#1997520

Shady!! I am totally in(should a class action suit come about) Missing $59.80 in credits.

Referenced date period: 2//21 - 3/22,, the 6 credits exceed the amounts applied to 4 orders during period referenced. I am shocked they’re trying to spin the runaround?! The math isn’t complex, and I provided a clear break down to assist in expediting remedy, to no avail. Additionally, what’s up with the orders that the top isn’t refunded(the orders promptly Cxld by restaurant) ...

there was no driver involved? Bad news

#1954441

Some one stole my money today for buy food through doordash from wonton house which I never purchased the food the nomber is 180095****,where I have to report this Scammer using my hard working money ?

#1932259

every order I do is at 30 or higher. Bound is 50 and over.

AlwYs. ..something is always missing...drinks..condiments..food. always. Every time.

Their drivers could he eating our *** And tell us well get credit for it. Even then you have to call and complain because if you report to much missing items they'll stop crediting you. Its ridiculous...I've spend over 5000 dollars on doordash since this virus. I've been ripped off !!!

Pay for the food...paY a delivery fee...pay a tip ! And thN tax !!! Like wtf!!!

Count me in as well !!! Mosssamantha.2018.23@***.com

#1903574

Agree fully— total rip-off!!!

orders rarely right, frequent missing items or sides, claim you have bad account history when it REALLY IS THAT BAD.

Missing item. No refund. Theft.

I'm fed up, 3 bad orders in 2 weeks. No refunds

They are a *** service haven't refunded me yet they are gonna give me back my money DONT ORDER FROM DEAL DASH BOGUS COMPANY

I agree completely Ive had many calls w them they claim they sent me refunds for bad food many times but it never shows up in my account they owe me by now close to 60 dollars

@PissedConsumer1717363

I put the wrong address where I used to live by accident and they took my money after I canceled the order

Well duh you click ‘still need help and they refund you’ smarty pants

My nachos came soggy! I want my money back

@PissedConsumer1669900

I never get people who order nachos to go. It’s wet sauce on a corn chip.

Unless your driver only has to drive a mile to you, it will be soggy. Not rocket science .

Omg its the worst. My order was over an hour late.

I called to figure out what was going on with my order since I have a 19 month old who really wanted her food and i had been giving her snacks to hold her over.

The lady literally told me that it would probably be another 30 minutes with no explanation, offer of credits or anything. I don't even want a refund or anything, but seriously they need to be better at customer service especially since I prepaid the tip that this driver does not deserve at all.

@PissedConsumer1651730

You don’t know the driver or what they encountered. Often merchants don’t have the meals ready.

I’ve had customers calling me about their order and literally got me lost. I’m driving to your house using Google maps. So rude. I’m not a robot.

You also don’t know about traffic. Parking issues. Orders prior to yours. All we do is accept.

Put up w the bs of picking up the food and then getting out tips stolen to cover our wages. I’m just saying, the driver is usually not the problem.

@Vaishnavi Ieg

The driver most definitely was the problem when I just ordered from a restaurant 5minutes from my house and my food got here 35minutes late completely freaking cold and my slushee completely *** melted and the ice in my husbands soda completely melted. I’m pissed. I would’ve gone and got it myself and been home with hot food and a still frozen slushee and in bed for ten minutes by time I got my food if it wasn’t for my infant being in bed asleep.

#1932261
@Happy Cct

drivers steel food all the time. And they blame it on the merchants and say they didn't put it in !!!!!

@PissedConsumer1745215

You don’t know if others declined your order over and over causing it to take an hour until a new driver gets your order and finishes the delivery in under 10 mins. That happens a lot so no it’s not the drivers fault.

You think they’re just sitting in their car hoping for it to get cold and then driving to you? People are doing this to get paid and thats mostly from the tips hello

I *** hate door dash customer service. It’s nonexistent.

The speed or service is usually okay, they often arrive too early when selecting a set delivery time. When orders are wrong they never make the situation right. Here is a 5.00 credit sorry. I will never use them again.

The app is amazing, the selection of venues is amazing. The customer service and the way they allow orders to be messed up is the worst.

DOORDASH Reviews