Chicago, Illinois

THEY CANCELED MY ORDER BECAUSE THE LINE WAS "TOO LONG"

Doordash has Unacceptable solutions to their own errors. I purchased food, I was charged, and then it was canceled due to a long line.

I must now go out and spend more money to purchase lunch (lunch hour now over) when the money I spent already wont be returned to me for 2-7 business days.

They only gave me credit for a delivery fee I can use in the future... Don't charge people until you have their order!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1194509

Im a dasher. Heres the deal.

I only get paid $5 measly dollars per delovery plus a 10% tip. If the order is too far or too small it is already not worth it. And if the line is too long, i dont get paid extra. Next time u find out theres a long line, text your dasher offering a extra tip for the extra wait.

Same with a taxi, if they wait extra they get paid extra, but no one sticks out for us dashers. Dont be a stingy *** and invest an extra 5 bucks so u dont loose on your $30 lunch.

@Anonymous

Or just don't accept the job if you can't complete it. Don't blame someone else because you suck at your job and need bribes to do anything