116 New Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Someone hacked into our account on September 20, began placing multiple orders and managed to change the account email to their own so we would not be notified yet they were able to use our card to pay for everything.

I contact DoorDash on 9/21/18, 9/22/18, 9/23/18, 10/2/18, 10/8/18, 10/14/18 and have NEVER BEEN contacted personally by a supervisor. Even when FINALLY speaking with one of their out-sourced customer "care" people (Aubrey Employee # 3011489), I did not get a call from her supervisor even when she promised they would call me back within ONE HOUR. It has now been three weeks.

That is UNACCEPTABLE.

Having someone *** into MY door dash account, change MY primary email and use MY credit card (MULTIPLE TIMES) is absurd. Then for a company like door dash to not care or have a manager/supervisor contact me after asking several times is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Preferred solution: I want a gift card for that amount for their failure to assist in their security issue after having had hundreds of opportunities over the course of three weeks. Unacceptable..

• Stolen Credit Card Info