Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

My order was never delivered to me and then the driver reaches out and says they are hear when I check the map it indicates they are 40 minutes from me and not at the correct place. I try to communicate that to the driver via text and phone call but the lady could not understand because she does not speak English and indicated she is not from this country not sure where to go.

How can door dash hire an person who does not know the area and can not speak English. The driver then indicated she is not allowed to work in this country so she does door dash driving.

How is it legal for door dash to hire illegal undocumented immigrants? I never received my food and door dash was no help and did not seem to care about the driver or making me happy they were like "we cancel order and you'll get your money back eventually...."

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: That they hire illegal immigrant who got lost and eat my food, And then i did not get a proper refund.

Comments