Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered from chipotle today at 4:08pm. I then called your support group 3 separate times over the span of an hour-2hours.

All times my issue was not resolved, nor did my door dasher show up with my food. It was not until 3 hours, 7:09pm that I received a call from the door dash company saying my food would not be delivered because the driver's starting point was "too far away". However, I live 7 minutes from chipotle, and he picked up the order at 4:11pm. I am incredibly dissatisfied with the service I received and am livid that your company will allow drivers to take customer's food with no repercussions.

My door dash experience was terrible and on the phone call to confirm that my order would not be showing up the woman was not helpful nor willing to figure out how to correct this wrong. I will be demanding a full refund, including the tip I paid to the driver, but I will also be demanding repercussions to the driver. It is completely unacceptable that he can pocket customer's food and payment with no repercussions and I am disgusted with how DoorDash handled the situation. I have filed a complaint over the phone and via websites, but this is not acceptable.

I chose to order due to chipotle's promotion and your driver will now cost me money to place another order. I am livid with the lack of customer respect this company shows.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Comments