Verified Buyer

2.2

Doordash delivered an incorrect order in the beginning of January to my address. It was wrong, so I called the restaurant.

They told me you guys [DoorDash] has to handle it. Okay.. so I call DoorDash and they get me in touch. However, I used my fiancé's card, so you guys could not verify the order.

So my fiancé calls you guys. She gets in touch with your customer service and there is NO ORDER according to the DoorDash representative, and that the last order they had on file was from December. However when I first called, you guys found the order but could not refund it (aka, verify.) At this point, all I want is my $30 back for food I couldn't eat (allergy reasons.) My fiancé did not have the time to fight with your representative and simply told them she would try to resolve it later. Well, here is later.

Please refund my order! Thank you.

Attached is my email receipt from DoorDash

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments