Oakland, California
1.6
Additional Fees

I have used DD many times and put up with cold food, late deliveries, missed items. Tonight, enough was enough!

I am done. I ordered at 7:20, the scheduled delivery time was an hour - fine. Because they had messed up an order last month, I checked the tracking. At 20 minutes, when I saw that the restaurant had not been contacted, I texted their help line (conveniently there is no customer service line on their app or website).

No response 10 minutes later, I tried again. No response. I sent two more texts and at 7:55, although no one answered, it showed that the restaurant was preparing the order. Fine.

At 8:01, the dasher arrived. Cool. At 8:16, the dasher called to tell me the restaurant closed at 8pm and asked if I wanted a refund. Are you kidding me?

Yes! Immediately I got an email saying my order was cancelled. No - you blew it. 5 minutes later, a rep called saying that he was texting me and somehow he got disconnected.

I call BS. I have removed the app and will not use their *** segice again. Bad service!!

There are better delivery providers. Door Dash Sucks!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad service, order processing issue, enough!.

Comments