Burlingame, California
2.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered food for a business meeting through Doordash. By their own delivery times they were over an hour late and then they said they had delivered the food. It never arrived. Our office is in a building where we have the full floor listed on the address to where the delivery was to go. There is a receptionist who was waiting for the order.

It never arrived so I called the driver who did not pick up. I left a voicemail. No reply. I have complained to Doordash and they have not replied.

We completed our meeting and I was embarrassed and out $60.00.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: No delivery and no customer support.

DoorDash Cons: Failed to deliver.

Comments

Day 3 - At 10:39 last evening I finally got an email from DoorDash support. Kayla apologized and told me to update my contact information.

My contact information is current and in fact the driver, Peggy did call me and when I picked up she hung up. Since I was watching the phone for my delivery, I know that she was calling. I called back immediately and got voicemail and left one. Then I called several times more.

Peggy never picked up and seemed to have moved on at the same time logging on DoorDash that she had delivered the order.

After I got the email from the DoorDash support person, Kayla, I went to my DoorDash App and found that it no longer works. On top of that I can't delete it from my phone.

Hmmm

I work in tech and this is very interesting. The customer service of this organization is good until you don't get food and you also get to pay the bill for not getting food.