I was trying to have an order delivered through one of local restaurants and as I was processing to checkout I noticed the address was wrong. I could not edit the address and contacted two different customer service representatives one put me on hold to call tech support and told me to log out and try again the other rep said he had to transfer my call back to the number I just got off the phone with.

The first rep gave me the number and said I could place the order through them If I was still having problems. The address issue was not corrected and I canceled my order making the restaurant losing the business because of your customer representatives that can not handle the problem This issue happened before and I corrected the address with one of your representatives after your driver was down right rude and nasty.

I have used other delivery service and never have a problem with them. You really need look into this your service is truly horrible and I hate using it Unfortunately the restaurant uses your service

User's recommendation: do not use.

DOORDASH Cons: Are not reliable and cancellation procedures are horrible, Rude driver, No one tells you anything.

Location: Reading, Pennsylvania