Verified Reviewer

For two months I have given Door Dash several attempts to fix an issue with their drivers being unable to find my home yet no one in customer service can seem to either fix the problem or relay it to someone who could, despite my numerous attempts to have them direct me to someone who could actually fix the problem. I stopped using them.

Then, I make online orders with Walmart and Petco (whom I order regularly from and have never had any problems) only to find out that DoorDash is now delivering for them. Had I known DoorDash was involved I wouldn't have made the order. I have tried desperately to contact DoorDash to get this problem solved and there is no way to get through to the company.

Attached is a picture of what DoorDash considers proper delivery. A street sign in the middle of nowhere.

User's recommendation: Don't use!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1998407

After posting on their Facebook page I FINALLY got some satisfaction and the issue has been resolved. Last two deliveries from Door Dash have been okay.

DOORDASH Reviews