Mesa, Arizona
2.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Order #1 - Placed well ahead of time. Dasher doesn't call or text to confirm order has been picked up. Get a voicemail (must have stepped away from my phone at the exact second he called) stating that he was at my house but nobody was there. I called him back immediately. Went to voicemail. Sent a text. No response. Dasher marked my food delivered, but at the wrong address about four miles away.

Chatted with customer service. They apologize. Don't know what happened. Food has been "given away to the nearest homeless person." They will credit me the amount I spent on food and fees. Dasher keeps the tip. Best they can do. I'll need to place another order.

Ok.

Order #2 - Bear in mind I'm planning on having my family fed by this point, but I place another order, using the credit I just got. I pay the tip on top. Dasher is supposed to be there in 30 minutes. Restaurant takes 10 minutes to confirm the order. Updated ETA is 55 minutes. It is what it is. Dasher picks up the food (based on the website which I'm now staring at). I get no call, no text. Dasher approaches my neighborhood. Dasher never turns onto my street, just keeps driving on the main road near my neighborhood. She gets about a mile from my house. Food is marked delivered and she drops off the map. She stole my food.

Chat with Door Dash again. I'm fuming. This is unacceptable. Hire unethical *** get terrible service. It's a pretty simple equation.

I'm not petty enough to say "I'll never use them again." When it works, it's been very convenient and easy. But I'm taking a very long break. This was two strikes. There won't be a third for a while.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DoorDash Cons: Never got my food.

• Customer service lacking