3.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Read this email from Door Dash- You CAN NOT delete one credit card unless you add a new one! Really?! I just want my credit card deleted altogether! How can this be legal?

I contacted the company and this is what I received in my email. How about just deleting the entire account then

Removing a credit card

1. Open the DoorDash app

2. Touch the three white dots in the top right corner

3. Touch Account

4. Touch Payment Cards

5. Hold and swipe the card you want to remove to the right

? NOTE: You cannot delete a card unless you have another card set as default.

6. Click Undo if the card was accidentally deleted

7. The card is deleted if you don’t click “Undo”

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Reason of review: I do not want my credit card information saved.

I liked: Dasher.

I didn't like: Poor customer service unable to delete credit card info.

Comments

You can actually delete your card number if you do it on the web browser & NOT the actual app. I just deleted mine right now mine right now.

SAME EXACT thing is happening with me! The last 24 hours/ I posted on Twitter...

emailed Doordash...

Getting the same reply... The link used to work., https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/How-do-I-update-my-credit-card-information Go to the Checkout page

to Anonymous #1672699

You can actually delete your card number if you do it on the web browser & NOT the actual app. I just deleted mine right now.

to Anonymous #1672701

SkeletalFinch668
Yes, you can ONLY do it on YOUR SMARTPHONE. You can't delete your card on their website.

Just simply download the app and install it. Then, go to Your ACCOUNT. Then, click on PAYMENTS. There you will see your card along with others form of payment.

Just simply put your finger on your card and SLIDE it LEFT or RIGHT. Then, it will show in if you want to undo in the same place your card was displayed. Obviously, you don't want to click on UNDO... so then simply close your app afterward.

Cheers!!! :)
to SkeletalFinch668 #1670017

wrong!@@@

UNBELIEVABLE. I have used this door dash app about 4 times and i am NEVER using door dash again.

Called their customer services about 6-7 times, NOT ONE PERSON picked up. I stayed on hold for about 2 hours. The "dashpass" was charged $10 to my account WITHOUT my consent which I AM SO positive, I HAVE NEVER SIGNED UP for it. I do not use this app enough to allow them to charge me $10 a month.

I tried looking up several ways to delete my account and my CARD in general so they won't charge me again without my consent.

The Door Dash FAQ did NOT even help. DISAPPOINTING AND UPSETTING.

to Anonymous #1671763

I have have been having this happen to me I have messaged them gave them they info on showing them they charged me for the dasspass and I was never refunded my 20.00 for 2 months of it this the I didnt sign up for it

FrontSaola156

It took many, many tries. But I have my card on there, as well as my boss’ who trusted me to order large orders.

You go to the payment info, hold for a few seconds down on the card. Then Swipe left, and a red delete box popped up. I was able to remove her card.

I was also able to remove mine. I’m assuming if I order again, I just re-enter my card.

to FrontSaola156 #1670584

Wrong doesn't work

The only thing under the three white dots are: About $ Software Licences and I am using an Android Pixel XL. I would suggest that if you have an old card that is no longer good use that in place of the other one.

Same here. They kept sending me promos to get $15 off if you order 20 subtotal.

I can’t remove my cc. Sometimes if you add info you can remove the old one but it won’t even accept my updated card. Not worth the hassle. No matter how much free stuff they promise you have to overpay to get a discount.

You could place an order on the app and pick it up in $10. Unless you’re convalescing no need.

to Never again #1663173

What’s the promo

Solution: Add a gift card that has no money and delete your debit/credit card.

Yep I can't delete my card either. I won't ever order from doordash again.

2x the driver stole part of my order and 3x the good took at least an hour and 15 minutes to arrive. Tonight was the second time my food was stolen by the driver. I verified with the restaurant whom I know the people working there that the driver was given 2 bags. I only got one bag.

The driver wouldn't answer me so I called doordash corporate office and they called the restaurant manager who verified the driver was given 2 bags. One other thing.

I wouldn't order food from a delivery service because I was thinking that doordash, grubhub, uber eats (we call them uber rats) is a third party. They can do anything to your food 9nce it leaves the restaurant!

Just swipe left on the card you want to delete

Same thing happening to my son..we need a resolution...

You should have the right to delete your credit card off the profile. I wanted to do the same but they are making it difficult. I will likely delete my account because of this inconvenience.

I had to call their support team to have my last card removed. I don't think they did it, but I got it in writing that they did. ball's in your court, DoorDash.

I hate door dash. They were two hours late with my lunch.

Won’t even credit me.

It should illegal to hold a credit on file as they do. I hope they crumble.