701 Decatur Ave N Suite 205A, Golden Valley, MN 55427, USA
25.1K views
3.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Read this email from Door Dash- You CAN NOT delete one credit card unless you add a new one! Really?! I just want my credit card deleted altogether! How can this be legal?

I contacted the company and this is what I received in my email. How about just deleting the entire account then

Removing a credit card

1. Open the DoorDash app

2. Touch the three white dots in the top right corner

3. Touch Account

4. Touch Payment Cards

5. Hold and swipe the card you want to remove to the right

? NOTE: You cannot delete a card unless you have another card set as default.

6. Click Undo if the card was accidentally deleted

7. The card is deleted if you don’t click “Undo”

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Reason of review: I do not want my credit card information saved.

DoorDash Pros: Dasher.

DoorDash Cons: Poor customer service unable to delete credit card info.

Comments

I’m in the exact same situation. I just ordered through door dash for my daughter but I don’t want my card info stored there. I’m going to delete the app and hopefully that’ll do it.

TiredGoat
#1731916
@Anonymous

that don’t do , because DOORDash seems to have a monthly subscription no ones knows about so they are going to take $10 off your card without you knowing

SimilarTigerShark

Delete your CC through https://www.doordash.com/consumer/checkout. Sometimes it states the address is not correct however, if you keep trying eventually you will be able to delete your CC. I’ve done it this way several times.

LOG IN ON THE WEB , click on the 3 line button for the MENU , CLICK YOUR NAME , SCROLL DOWN & PUSH THE X NEXT TO YOUR CARD #YoureWelcome

GrimPoodle655

I would like to be able to delete my credit card even if I don’t add another that not right to force people to keep your card . I don’t feel safe having my card there forever!!!

They have yet to fix this, had I known this I would have never signed up.

You can actually delete your card number if you do it on the web browser & NOT the actual app. I just deleted mine right now mine right now.

SAME EXACT thing is happening with me! The last 24 hours/ I posted on Twitter...

emailed Doordash...

Getting the same reply... The link used to work., https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/How-do-I-update-my-credit-card-information Go to the Checkout page

@Anonymous

You can actually delete your card number if you do it on the web browser & NOT the actual app. I just deleted mine right now.

Thank you this works!

SkeletalFinch668

Yes, you can ONLY do it on YOUR SMARTPHONE. You can't delete your card on their website.

Just simply download the app and install it. Then, go to Your ACCOUNT. Then, click on PAYMENTS. There you will see your card along with others form of payment.

Just simply put your finger on your card and SLIDE it LEFT or RIGHT. Then, it will show in if you want to undo in the same place your card was displayed. Obviously, you don't want to click on UNDO... so then simply close your app afterward.

Cheers!!! :)

@SkeletalFinch668

wrong!@@@

UNBELIEVABLE. I have used this door dash app about 4 times and i am NEVER using door dash again.

Called their customer services about 6-7 times, NOT ONE PERSON picked up. I stayed on hold for about 2 hours. The "dashpass" was charged $10 to my account WITHOUT my consent which I AM SO positive, I HAVE NEVER SIGNED UP for it. I do not use this app enough to allow them to charge me $10 a month.

I tried looking up several ways to delete my account and my CARD in general so they won't charge me again without my consent.

The Door Dash FAQ did NOT even help. DISAPPOINTING AND UPSETTING.

@Anonymous

I have have been having this happen to me I have messaged them gave them they info on showing them they charged me for the dasspass and I was never refunded my 20.00 for 2 months of it this the I didnt sign up for it

FrontSaola156

It took many, many tries. But I have my card on there, as well as my boss’ who trusted me to order large orders.

You go to the payment info, hold for a few seconds down on the card. Then Swipe left, and a red delete box popped up. I was able to remove her card.

I was also able to remove mine. I’m assuming if I order again, I just re-enter my card.

@FrontSaola156

Wrong doesn't work

The only thing under the three white dots are: About $ Software Licences and I am using an Android Pixel XL. I would suggest that if you have an old card that is no longer good use that in place of the other one.

Same here. They kept sending me promos to get $15 off if you order 20 subtotal.

I can’t remove my cc. Sometimes if you add info you can remove the old one but it won’t even accept my updated card. Not worth the hassle. No matter how much free stuff they promise you have to overpay to get a discount.

You could place an order on the app and pick it up in $10. Unless you’re convalescing no need.

@Never again