4K views

Unable to print receipts without the delivery map taking up the entire page. I dont need the delivery map, who needs a damn delivery map on a receipt.

Then to ask for help I had to comb through your FAQ page, with no where to type a email or find a number to call, not very customer service friendly. Get it together its 2018. We placed a significant amount of orders in the month of august and are trying to reconcile our corporate card, making it very difficult to do when we have to print ten copies of the same receipt to get the entire thing on one page.

Needless to say waste of time and energy. Will not be recommending this app to anyone until you get it taken care of.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

It's not bad website design, or even an oversight. I believe they INTENTIONALLY do not give a proper receipt for legal reasons, probably for liability issues.

A couple years ago Eat24 had a nice receipt format. Then they revamped their website, and actually removed it! The only food delivery service that does is Grub Hub for Work (which costs 50% more than ordinary Grub Hub). Ordinary Grub Hub does not have it.

Go figure. Uber Eats does not have it either. The fact that all the major food delivery services are making it difficult to print receipts leads me to conclude that they do it on purpose, and we'll just have to live with it. So now, I find that taking a snip of the order page before the final order gives the best summary, including Subtotal, Tax, Delivery Fee, Tip, Total.

You get the delivery address, so they know its going to the office. And the restaurant name is there too.

After getting the snip, you print to pdf. I think most finance ppl now know that food delivery doesnt issue proper receipts, so dont stress over it.

It’s 2019 now still same issue.

Same problem. Fix this already!

MistyGoldenOriole572

I am now unable to use DoorDash. I have to buy lunches all the time for businesses and simply because they do not have the ability to print receipt or download a receipt is absolutely ridiculous!

Why has DoorDash not commented to any of these suggestions?? Do they not want our business??

MistyGoldenOriole572

Ridiculous that they make it so hard to print receipt for company reimbursement. I still can't figure it out!

I just do the work-around. Using the Snip app (or whatever you use to take a partial screen capture), just highlight the part of the left side of the screen I need.

I snips it as a jpeg, then I just print the same jpg file to PDF. Yes, it's a lot more work than it should be ...

it's now 2019 and still they don't have printable itemized receipts!

#1671947

Same complaint - receipt availability from website still an issue in 2019. It doesn't show what we need in order to reconcile a business credit card. Sad, and they don't seem to care or this simple fix would have already taken place.

DispensableAlaskanMalamute

Completely agree. Huge oversight. I literally avoid DoorDash for this very reason.

Exactly!! Doordash needs to figure out a way for business persons to print a receipt without a huge map.

If you highlight the left side of the screen (restaurant name, order, total) then right click and click 'print' it'll paste in on a clean page of just your 'receipt'. That way you can print or save to pdf.

to Anonymous #1660122

Except that it does not have any indication of how you paid, like the last 4 digits of your credit card - which on the email, but the email does not have full price of what you paid for.

As of 2/27/2019 this is still an issue. Makes it near impossible to use this for business where I need a clean invoice I can send out.

Even the email receipt is a mess with all sorts of nonsense added to the top. Just give us a clean receipt!

to Justin #1651874

Feb 2019 - still not clean, full printable receipt to be found!

Amazing! Same with Postmates.

Hey Dummies, can we get a PRINTABLE receipt. Not that hard to figure out.

I can't believe we have to tell them this. It's the difference between us using you or not.

outrageous- I am wasting time trying to create a PDF receipt and I still haven't figured it out- does doordash not realize many people are ordering food on work-related business and need a quick PDF receipt (without a map of their city)? I will never use this app again

I need receipt for reimbursement and can't print it because the print view puts a scrollbar at the item list and the total is not visible, however the meaningless map takes 90% of the page... this is something needs fixing asap, otherwise it will be pointless to order through doordash for any company events

cant print receipt for reimbursement. Skip is way better for this

Just had the exact same issue - it's now 2019. I guess Door Dash doesn't understand how corporate America travel reimbursement works.

Check out your Uber and Lyft receipts online - exactly what I need to file my expenses.

DoorDash - not so much. :-(