Unable to print receipts without the delivery map taking up the entire page. I dont need the delivery map, who needs a damn delivery map on a receipt.

Then to ask for help I had to comb through your FAQ page, with no where to type a email or find a number to call, not very customer service friendly. Get it together its 2018. We placed a significant amount of orders in the month of august and are trying to reconcile our corporate card, making it very difficult to do when we have to print ten copies of the same receipt to get the entire thing on one page.

Needless to say waste of time and energy. Will not be recommending this app to anyone until you get it taken care of.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

Agreed. Uber has a much better system which provides a link to print out a generated PDF reciept. Door Dash needs to implement something like that.

Agreed - your receipts are ridiculous for corporate travelers.

Same issue - only solution I found was to use the mobile app and take several screen shots and then stitch those together. Absolutely pathetic.

I am having the same problem... I finally got a PDF copy of one order and no trying to get two others...

they tell me by email that they do not have that capability... I HAVE ONE ALREADY... I KNOW YOU HAVE THAT CAPABILITY!

...too much hassle... great service, great idea, no back-end support....

Totally agree, dealing with this right now.

You need to provide an actual receipt since the restaurant receipt is not supposed to go to customers.