172 views
Verified Reviewer

I discovered that my bank account was drained and found that there were numerous unauthorized charges to DOORDASH, sometimes being twice in one day. I collected the information, screenshot my DOORDASH account that showed that I have not ordered since 2019, and I sent screenshots of my bank statements showing the charges.

A number of emails have been exchanged, and they located the account that was using my debit card, but they kept saying that since this person was an acquaintance of mine that I need to contact them to settle it. I told them that I had been in contact with the person but they denied any wrongdoing, and this person has cut any and all communication with me.

I mentioned to them that a great number of crimes committed against people are from people they know, and even though I asked for them to escalate this issue, I received the same answer. I am very frustrated with this unacceptable and extremely unprofessional response.

User's recommendation: Think twice before using this company!

Comments