Verified Reviewer

I ordered through DoorDash and part of my order was missing. When I called the female answering the phone said it wasn't their fault and to call DoorDash.

When I asked for the manager she said to call back in 20 minutes because he left. I asked for his name and she refused to give it, not even a first name. She claimed she'd been instructed to NEVER give out his name. If this is true it seems very shady.

I've done customer service for more than 20+ yrs and first names are required. DO NOT ORDER HERE. The order missing was for my child who's birthday we were celebrating 2020 style. I'm quite angry with the way I was treated and the fact responsibility was not accepted by the restaurant for quality customer service.

This was the FIRST and LAST time I order here.

ETA: Predictably when I called back 20 min later the call went to a full voice mail box.

Unacceptable customer treatment. Especially to a first time customer!

2186 cherry rd