I'D LIKE TO EXPRESS A FEW CONCERNS I HAD WITH MY EXPERIENCE WITH A DASHER TODAY.FIRST OFF MY ORDER ARRIVED EXTREMELY LATE!

SECONDLY, MY ORDER WAS INCORRECT! I ORDERED A TIRAMISU CAKE AND I GOT A CHEESECAKE! THE DELIVERY GUY SAID THEY RAN OUT OF CAKE SO THEY ENDED UP GIVING ME THE TIRAMISU CHEESECAKE! HE DID NOT EVEN CALL ME TO ASK IF I PREFER SOMETHING ELSE!

USUALLY I KNOW THAT DASHERS WILL CALL TO ASK IF SOMETHING ELSE IS PREFERRED IF THE STORE IS OUT OF THE ORIGINAL ORDER. THIS WAS BY FAR THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER AND TO ADD TO THAT MY DAMN BAG SMELLED LIKE CIGARETTES! HOW COULD YOU DOORDASH! I NEED TO SAY AS A CONSUMER AND A LOYAL CUSTOMER OF DOORDASH, I BELIEVE YOU MUST MAKE IT MANDATORY FOR A DASHER TO WEAR A RED DOORDASH SHIRT.

YOU SHOULD IMPLEMENT SOMETHING TO INCLUDE IN THE DOORDASH EXPERIENCE "WAS YOUR DASHER IN HIS/HER DOORDASH SHIRT"? IF NOT THEN THE DASHER SHOULD GET PENALIZED FOR THAT BECAUSE I TELL YOU AGAIN TODAY WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE BY FAR. MY DASHER LOOKED VERY UNPROFESSIONAL IN FLIPFLOPS AND VERY UNGROOMED LONG NAILS AND MY BAG AND CUP SMELLED LIKE CIGARETTES! THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.

A DASHER'S CAR SHOULD NOT SMELL LIKE CIGARETTES NOR SHOULD THE DASHER SMOKE WHILE MAKING A DELIVERY! I'M WONDERING IF YOU GUYS THOUGHT ABOUT THIS. I WOULD LIKE THIS TO BE FORWARDED TO THE HIGHEST PERSON IN THE COMPANY PLEASE!! THESE ARE REAL CONCERNS THAT NEED TO BE LOOKED IN TO.

I AM REQUESTING FOR A REFUND INCLUDING THE FEES AND THE TIPA S MY DASHER DID NOT DESERVE THIS TIP.I AM ALSO REQUESTING THAT THESE CONCERNS BE ADDRESSED TO THE HIGHEST PERSON AT DOORDASH.

Review about: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Did not call to ask about the changes of the order.

Comments