67 views
Verified Reviewer

3.0

Update by user Sep 21, 2020

I continue to reach out to DoorDash. No one can seem to help me.

Original review posted by user Aug 22, 2020

To Whom It May Concern:

I applied to the Covid financial assistance program back on July 6. On July 21, I sent an email to covid19un-suspension@***.com requesting that my account be reactivated.

I attached supporting documentation proving that I had been tested negative for Covid. My reference number is 11474****. It has been over weeks since I have been negative. I have contacted DoorDash numerous times in numerous ways to no avail.

I have asked to speak to a supervisor. I am told there is no supervisor which makes no sense. I understand you are busy, but if it took just a few hours to deactivate my account, there is no reason it should take over 3 weeks to reactivate it. If you need help, why not reach out to those waiting to dash to help reactivate accounts?

This is absurd and you are discriminating against people who have tested positive for covid. Please do what you can to resolve this.

Otherwise, I will be contacting an attorney. The Covid assistance program is meant to help, no hinder.

User's recommendation: Beware of DoorDash Covid Assistance program.

Preferred solution: To reactivate my account.

Comments