Hello, this is my first time seeing this site. It is 6:01 pm Central Standard Time, on the day of 28th of July 2020.

I have just parted a phone call with door dash not less than 2 min. I went on the site, which is my second time to order. Once on the 25th and now today do to Covid-19. I am isolated by doctor orders.

I ordered from Panda Express, a large plate for $11.20. After having multiple problems with price inflation while adding this item in my cart, it kept increasing to $14.20. I wondered how my food jump from $11.20 to $14.20, then final price $16.58. After deleting my cart to re-add again it continued to occur.

So, i called door dash, he stated first, that the price would adjust when the check out is final. After explaining to the rep that the term he used was 1st conditional in English and that the problem needed to be corrected before I pressed the button to finish the order. He assured me it would correct itself. I did it, the total cost jumped to $20.52, including delivery charge, though the order was over $10.00.

He concluded by saying the meal has two different prices.

I see the delivery charge being rolled back into the price of the food. I told him to refund my money and that I would past their dishonest and unethical business practices.

User's recommendation: people need to boycott, uber, doordash and grubhub.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Cons: Untrusted practices.

Comments