Hello,

I recently just delivered an order to Timieka on Jonesboro Rd. The order was a smoothie from planet smoothie.

This customer who say she drives for door dash also, may have canceled the order so that I wouldn’t get paid but still accepted her smoothie. The order was $5.00 + $3.00 delivered by 8:16 PM on February 14, 2019. The customer wasn’t pleasant, she was upset because I was concerned about my safety and didn’t want to walk through woods and behind her apartment building. I politely asked timieka to meet me, she was upset and cursed me.

I’m only concerned about the earnings I did not receive from that order and to get reminbursed on that order. Us drivers should not have to go through all of this is get in contact with customer service. I’m constantly getting orders where the location of the business isn’t searchable or noticeable. I can’t contact no one within doordash for help on emergency’s like this.

So it’s going to look as if I’m turning orders down when I’m not. Please someone get in contact with me at your earliest convenience

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments