I saw there was a great new "gift" option on door dash. Used it, the driver never delivered the food to my friend (the gate code wasn't used, no food at her door when it was marked delivered).

I even shared the tracking information with her. Contacted customer service to seek help tracking down the order, and because they recently screwed up a different order in Arizona, they informed me that they won't refund me the order that they didn't deliver in Tennessee. They refused to tell me where the items were delivered to. Their customer service was no help to myself or to my friend.

What was supposed to be a special moment turned into a frustrating waste of time and money for both of us. It is fraudulent to promise goods and services, take my money, not deliver the goods or perform the service of delivery, and then keep my money.

User's recommendation: don't bother asking for help from them when they steal your money and don't deliver.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

DOORDASH Cons: Poor customer service, Driver was lost for over 40 minutes, No help, False delivery confirmations, Stolen food.

Comments