2.8
Additional Fees

Called in delivery for a friend at her place which I have never went to before, driver calls my phone and rages me about not knowing which street her house is in and lectures me on how I should know all the streets nearby when he went over a "bridge"(which I figured out a little later that he actually meant highway) and was in a whole completely region from where I was. Finally reached where I was and got out of the car ready to argue with me.

Started telling me I should've given him an 'easier' address, and shut his butt when I literally pointed at the huge plate that says the apartment's place. It was glowing. The letters were lighted up.

Tells me he knows this place when I literally texted him the name of the place minutes before and he told me he still couldn't find it.

Doordash, don't know how you're paying your drivers, but this is by far the worst experience I ever had. Thank you for making this my last time calling any delivery from you guys.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments