Update by user Apr 03

It just gets worse...read this about the class action lawsuit against DoorDash... https://hospitalitytech.com/class-action-lawsuit-filed-against-doordash

Update by user Apr 02

Doordash refunded my money for the missing and messed up order. I also asked for the tip to be refunded.

Does this make me happy?

*** no...we had to go out and get food for the third person. For a company created by people from Stanford...not too bright with customer service...

Original review posted by user Apr 01

Placed an order to the Cheesecake Factory in Marina Del Rey. The order was wrong and items were missing.

I called Doordash and the man I spoke to could not comprehend that the hamburger was made wrong and fries were not delivered. He kept repeating what I was saying and then would say, "I do not understand." When he finally understood my order was WRONG, he said he would call the Cheesecake Factory. I asked him to remake the hamburger and fries because I ordered for three people and one person had no food to eat. Twenty minutes later the Doordash guy called me back and said the Cheesecake Factory advised him to 'just give me a credit.' WTF...I called the Cheesecake Factory and talked to the manager who told me that was a lie.

The Cheesecake Factory offered to make the food again, but Doordash said they didn't have any drivers in the area. So Doordash lied...not the first time. The manager also told me Doordash had screwed up on 14 other orders...mine was #15.

I have called customer service more than a few times for screw ups...each time I have to repeat myself multiple times before the person understands. Doordash provides very substandard service...I do not plan on ever using them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

DoorDash Cons: Food i ordered was incorrecr.

Comments