2.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I placed my first order around 1:40 today, at 1:57 I cancelled it because the restaurant had not yet confirmed. Not your fault.

I place another order immediately and it was confirmed at 2 PM. At 2:31 I received a text that my dasher was still on the way to the restaurant and my delivery time was extended 30 minutes. I tried to contact my dasher and the number was not good, and I was told to contact customer service. I called customer service and was told that they were having difficulty finding a dasher, and they offered to cancel my order.

After over an hour I still have not food and now I am out of time to make another order. I was offered (and I think received) a $5 dash credit. Honestly, that doesn't even cover most of the delivery fees around here.

I would like to believe there was a better way of communicating with me about the issue with dashers refusing to accept the assignment, that might have lent to me not missing my meal. I have now lost confidence in Door Dash and am genuinely afraid to use your service again in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DoorDash Cons: Were not able to meet their commitment to deliver.

Comments