I placed an order for 2 simple meals for 2 adults at 10pm n it is now past midnight! Further, there s NO LIVE CONTACT PERSON to even hear your concern.

Regardless of the COVID19 Pandemic, as a service vendor you should not have received the food order knowing at that same time that you were already overbooked! Now you want understanding when we, the clients, are starving after expecting reasonable service from a vendor who, seemingly, deliberately set us up for disappointment. Nevertheless, it is 12:40a.m. now n still no direct contact.

I will continue to SEARCH for a LIVE CONTACT PERSON. NEVER, EVER AGAIN!!! SURELY WITH ALL OF THE BUSINESS YOU HAVE, YOU DON'T NEED MINE.

FROM NOW ON I WILL GO BACK TO GRUB HUB WHERE I GOT PERFECT SERVICE AND A PERSONAL CALL FROM THE VENDOR AND A VENDOR OF HIS WORD WHEN HE PROMISES MY FOOD WILL ARRIVE AT A PARTICULAR TIME! EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!

User's recommendation: DON'T USE THIS VENDOR!! OR IF YOU INSIST ON USING THEM, CALL 2 DAYS AHEAD!!

DOORDASH Cons: Horrible customer experience.

Comments