3.9K views
3.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Wanted to reset my password, couldn't get any emails letting my account to be reset, all i want to do is sign into it, they said they sent me a email regarding a password change, haven't received it. Explained they'll call me back in 10 minutes, yet still no call back after half an hour, they asked my to sign out of my email, then sign back into it. which i have, multiple times, still no solution to fix my problem, I made a new account, i want to delete my account and my phone number that i linked to it, no help, no progress, still at step one, called them around 4pm 02-17-2018.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DoorDash Cons: Not having my account being logged into.

Comments

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center
You may find more details on how to reset the password in a DoorDash account according to DoorDash Help Center here: https://doordash.pissedconsumer.com/questions-answers/2.html#question-7932

Im having the same problem! It never sends me email back.

I want to change my password. It won't let me.

I have the same problem. It's frustrating.

What's the number to call them I have the same issue

Same thing is happening to me. Which is great because now I can’t use my $20 credit.

Awesome. Thanks DoorDash!

Same thing is happening to me. After spending too long on the phone with Doordash customer service, their solution for me was to use a different email address and phone number.

I was trying to sign up to be a dasher. How tf can I use a different phone number?

@KT

I am having the exact same issue. Have you been able to fix it?

I don't want to change my phone number and have already created a new e-mail. Not sure what else to do.