50 views
Verified Reviewer

I still can't believe what happened to me. After a lady called Krystal delivered my order and took off before I opened the bag .

I tried to call her and she hung up on me 4 times , so I sent her a text to call me or come back to get the order because it was incomplete, she replied with insults calling me names. Saying that she doesn't have time and that I'm a *** and she's going to call DCFS ( whatever this means) on me and they'll send me back to Africa. I mean the lady kept going on with nasty words and she said what are you going to do? " I'm an independent contractor, I can do whatever I want " .

I tried to call a toll free number that I got online and spoke to someone. He said that they'll look into it but I'm not sure.

I'm now concerned if they really do background checks on these drivers because it's really scary . Any advice on what I should do to make sure that it doesn't happen to another person?

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Cons: Racist rude and disrespectful driver delivered incomplete order.

Comments