The food was delivered so late I ended up just throwing it away because their driver was completely incompetent and their support was a joke. They gave me a credit for my next order for 10$ but the idea that I would order from them again with how bad this experience was is a joke.

The food is marked up, delivery costs are high and tip is a joke. It is almost double the cost to have them deliver it then to go inside the place and order it yourself.

Their support did not seem to care about my exact experience and just pushed a button for 10$ credit instead of refunding my order that was literally inedible.

I didn't like: Unprofessional, Driver could not find me.

1.1
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $22
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Salem, Oregon, United States #1185757

I'm really sorry about your experience!Normally when we receive a call or chat from a customer with this type of mishap we will offer a redelivery of your entire order + 2x delivery fees.

If you don't want it redelivered then we will offer the cost of the items + tax in credits to your dd account.Again I apologize for the *** you had to go through with DD.