Doordash - Way late delivery

The food was delivered so late I ended up just throwing it away because their driver was completely incompetent and their support was a joke. They gave me a credit for my next order for 10$ but the idea that I would order from them again with how bad this experience was is a joke.

The food is marked up, delivery costs are high and tip is a joke. It is almost double the cost to have them deliver it then to go inside the place and order it yourself.

Their support did not seem to care about my exact experience and just pushed a button for 10$ credit instead of refunding my order that was literally inedible.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Unprofessional
    • Driver could not find me

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Review category
review #875034 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Doordash? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 16 #1185757 Salem, Oregon

I'm really sorry about your experience! Normally when we receive a call or chat from a customer with this type of mishap we will offer a redelivery of your entire order + 2x delivery fees. If you don't want it redelivered then we will offer the cost of the items + tax in credits to your dd account. Again I apologize for the *** you had to go through with DD.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.