1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

The food was delivered so late I ended up just throwing it away because their driver was completely incompetent and their support was a joke. They gave me a credit for my next order for 10$ but the idea that I would order from them again with how bad this experience was is a joke.

The food is marked up, delivery costs are high and tip is a joke. It is almost double the cost to have them deliver it then to go inside the place and order it yourself.

Their support did not seem to care about my exact experience and just pushed a button for 10$ credit instead of refunding my order that was literally inedible.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $22. The author is overall dissatisfied with Doordash and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about a product or service from Doordash was unprofessional and driver could not find me Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Grubhub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Doordash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Doordash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Salem, Oregon, United States #1185757

I'm really sorry about your experience!Normally when we receive a call or chat from a customer with this type of mishap we will offer a redelivery of your entire order + 2x delivery fees.

If you don't want it redelivered then we will offer the cost of the items + tax in credits to your dd account.Again I apologize for the *** you had to go through with DD.