We Ordered from KFC. Food was late, I overpaid $90 in food expecting to see a lot of food and there was barely enough to feed my family of 6.

What I thought was large sides which I checked off and got all little tiny side containers - hardly enough to feed 6. I feel misled, the website was not clear and I am not paying $90 for KFC when I could have gone there and got plenty of food for $50-$60. Please credit my account. We have been ordering through vroom and never a problem.

We decided to use this service and it was a very poor. I receive the $40 receipt from the driver who was absolutely clueless - which I don’t even know if it was mine but I was charged $90 and I want a credit. These little tiny sides were five dollars apiece or more does this look like enough food to feed your family. This is what Kentucky fried chicken gave me for sides see pictures.

You were extremely disappointed with that food came, and still very very hungry after paying for a hundred dollars of food. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kfc Side Dish.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments

Another alternative is to cook for yourselves. This would save you money and you would get what you wanted.