My sister told me about door dash.She has an app on her iPhone.

I cannot find an app on my mobile devices, including iPad, so I tried the PC App. There were icons in the way of what I sure was probably asking for my address, so I did not enter it to start but I did squeeze my zip code in under one of the icons. When I went to find restaurants, it had plenty in my area. I put in a nice order, but when I went to check out, the deliver address was not correct.

I click on change and put in the correct address, and even "tweaked the pin", but the address never changed. Can't have my business if you cannot show me my correct address. Tried to see if it was something I could put in my profile, but no, that did not work.

Guess I'll stick wit Grubhub and Eat24.It is their loss.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of doordash website from Doordash. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Doordash to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Grubhub. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Doordash for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments