I ordered food for lunch on my job at DTEenergy and specifically put in the directions or instructions to come to the 2nd floor of the MGM parking structure and the driver went to security around the corner on the 1st floor. He called me, he could hardly speak English.

The security person there told me I was going to have to come down and get the food becuz the driver could not come in the building. I explained to both of them I was in the public parking structure around the corner and I would not walk all the way around the building when he should drive to the parking structure and meet me. I waited 20 mins and he called me and said he was in valet parking and they won't let him go to the 2nd floor. I told him he should not be in valet, he needed to go next door and come into the public self parking structure where I was waiting.

He said he couldn't find it (IT WAS NEXT DOOR). finally I had to go outside and stand on the street in the mean time he goes into the parking structure and gets out of his car to get my attention while I'm standing on the street. 45 mins goes by for him to find his way around the corner and into a 9 level parking structure that he said he could not find. Give the drivers the instructions on where to deliver otherwise what's the point of asking on your app.

I'm not happy and probably won't risk a delivery again. Too stressful

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments